Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and convenient payment service for you to shop online. PayPal is acceptable at dressmore.com to purchase goods by Credit Card (Visa, Master Car and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
You need have a PayPal accounts before buying from dressmore.com.
1. After you click Proceed to Checkout, in the Payment Information, please click PayPal. You can Place Your Order after reviewing your order.You will enter PayPal's screen.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you have none.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the details of your payment in your PayPal account. No need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, dressmore.com cannot trace your credit card number, minimizing the risk of information leak.
Paying with Western Union
Using Western Union
1. After adding your wanted goods to cart, then you can click Proceed to Checkout.
2. On the Payment Information page, select the Western Union option.
3. After reviewing your order, click Place Your Order.
You have successfully placed your order, but dressmore.com will not start processing your order until you pay the promised amount.To complete payment of your products by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.The beneficiary details for dressmore.com are:
After successfully transferring the funds, you should follow the link to the payment details page sent to your email, fill in the details, and then click Send.You're done!
For any further questions about your order payment through Western Union, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customers are responsible for any local Western Union handling fees by customary rule. Therefore, customers should confirm the specific payment amount with their local Western Union.